Friday, March 22, 2013

It's funny, but it's true...

Here I am. March 22. 2013. A time my younger mind could not conceive of.

I'm 45. I'm living in the Middle East. I'm traveling the world. (Sometimes). I'm doing my best to live my truth, every day. I have no relationship of the romantic kind. I don't care. If I have one again, it will be extraordinary. I've learned that I shouldn't and quite frankly won't settle for less. Because I found that. And anything less would be ridiculous. And pointless.

And, I've never been happier in my life.

Really.

I've been AS happy. But not happier. I dig bliss. I do.

I have no idea what is next. Where I'm going. Or sometimes, exactly who I am....but I am in love with the journey. And with me. And with the planet and the universe. And mirrors. And catalysts. Energy. Love. Starlight. Waters that glow. Auras that glow. Naps on beaches. Memories that enhance, and don't pollute.

Thanks for being with me on this ride. For hangin in from time to time. For reading. I have this feeling it just gets more extraordinary from here. It may be only something I see, or feel, or hear....but it will be real nonetheless.

Love, light and peace.
X's and O's. Saids. And unsaids.
~~~N a m a s t e ~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment