Saturday, November 24, 2012

On gratitude...

Grateful for the lessons...grateful for the time...grateful for the laughter...grateful for the pain and tears...grateful for the meeting...grateful for the love...grateful for the growth...grateful for the loss...grateful for the empty hole that feels like a vacuum on my life force...it is teaching me...reshaping me...has taught me...and makes me appreciate what was and what is yet to come all the more.

Grateful for the sorrow...grateful for the hope...grateful for the said...and for the unsaid.

This life, my life, and the lives of those around me are so very awe inspiring to me on a minute by minute basis.

I believe. I trust. I accept. I surrender. I love. I bleed. I cry. I laugh. I need. I wish. I want. I dream. I wonder. I stumble. I fall. I give. I receive. I see. I hear. I feel. I touch. I taste.

I live in amazement and utterly complete thankfulness.

I let go.

I am.



No comments:

Post a Comment